WASTE WATER RECYCLING
- Size Guide
Waste Water Recycling
Pacific Water Technology has some innovative solutions for recycling effluent streams, raw sewerage, grey water and other waste water. This waste water is treated utilising new innovative and environmental friendly technologies that deliver class A+ water suitable for irrigation.
These Non Biological treatment plants include state-of-the-art media filtration including activated glass media filtration , as well as sonic disinfection and ozonation introduced as nano bubbles. The process removes up to 95% of the total suspended solids.
Some benefits of these Non Biological Treatment plants benefits are:
- Less than 10% of the footprint of a biological plant.
- No odours
- No hazardous chemicals
- Close to 75% reduced Power requirements to a biological MBR (membrane Bioreactor) plant
- Around 30% of the labour required to run a biological plant
- Can be turned on and off when required allowing sewage to be processed at ideal times where BOD and suspended solids are at a minimal. Also to be able to switch off during wet conditions or seasons. Biological plants must remain working!
- The capital cost is between 50% and 70% of a Biological plant.