Housing wrench helps to loosen the base of a typical water filter housing that accommodates a cartridge. It is specifically recommended for use with four slotted-style filter housings, although it may work with other types as well. This wrench generally works well with most water filter housing models. Its purpose is to facilitate the cartridge replacement process for more efficient and convenient water filter maintenance.
These are the main characteristics of the product:
- It includes a wrench for slim line water filter housings and one for regular RO housings.
- The wrenches make it easier and faster to open and tighten the housings.
- They fit standard 10″and 20″ water filter housings, but it’s important to check the internal diameter and type before buying.
- There are six different sizes of wrenches available to choose from.
- The product is compatible with various types of filter bottles and membrane shells, including the 1812 Housing of Reverse Osmosis Membrane, 10″ and 20″ filter bottles, 2812/3012 and 3013 membrane shells, and 10″ and 20″ big fat filter bottles.