Air Series Ozone Generators: Air-3500 & Air-7000
Air Series Ozone Generators – Air-3500 & Air-7000 are heavy duty deodorisers designed to oxidise smells, odours and viruses from the air. Using all-natural ozone, the Air Series will eliminated harsh odours, leaving the area fresh and sanitised.
- Clean Air, Pure and Simple: Simply set the Air-3500 or Air-7000 for the desired time setting, leave the room and let ozone do the work. The strength of ozone, which is 3,000 times more effective than bleach, will eliminate bacteria and other organic material in the room.
- 3500 mg/hour & 7000 mg/hour: The Air-3500 & Air-7000 are powerful units that utilises cold corona discharge technology to safely and naturally produce ozone for air treatment needs. At these levels, the unit can oxidise unpleasant odours.
- Ozone Plate Technology: One unique feature of an A2Z Ozone plate is that it can be shaved, which is the only one on the market capable of this. Simply shaving the plate in the unit can prolong its life.
- Before beginning ozone treatment, make sure the room is sealed completely, including vents.
- Place the unit in the centre of the room to ensure ozone is dispersed evenly.
- Set the timer and leave the area immediately. NOTE: No-one should be present in the room while the ozone generator is operating.
- As room size increases, treatment time should also increase.
- For more severe odours, a longer treatment time will be necessary. NOTE: Mould removal requires 7000 mg/hour (Air-7000) of ozone output to be effective.
- Once the cycle is competed, allow time for ozone to dissipate before reentering.
- Ozone has a half-life of 30 minutes, meaning half of the ozone will dissipate after this amount of time has passed.
- For example, if running a 4-hour cycle, returning 5 hours later will ensure most of the ozone has reverted back to oxygen.
- Do not ozonate a freshly painted room as it can have an adverse reaction with chemicals in the paint.
Shock Treatment of rooms:
Once the treatment is completed, allow the room to sit for at least 2-4 hours before reentering. Repeat the treatment if the odour is still present. Keep in mind, the Air-7000 is significantly more powerful than the Air-3500, so treatment times may vary between units.
- Eliminate Allergens
- Hotel odour removal
- Office odour removal
- Doctor and Dentist Office odour removal
- Home odour removal
- Nursing Homes odour removal
- Basements (mould/mildew, odours)
- Car odour removal
- Fire restoration
- Kill airborne bacteria
- Eliminate airborne pollen
- Eliminate smoke and smoke odour immediately
- Neutralise skunk and animal odours