For the residential market we offer a range of water softeners including the smaller cabinet style water softeners. For higher flow rates we offer the fibreglass reinforced resin type cylinders with separate brine tank, capable of treating up to 2200 litres/hr of hard water. The water softeners regenerate the ion exchange resin automatically based on a programmed timer setting. Volumetric based regeneration options are available for bespoke water softening systems.
What are the benefits of a water softener?
- Prevents Hard Water Scale
- Prevents Staining on Bathroom & Kitchen Fixtures as well as Dishes, Dishwasher, Washing Machine and Clothes
- Significantly Reduces Soap and Cleaning Product Consumption and eliminates soap scum.
- Provides Excellent Grooming & Cosmetic Benefits
- Reduces Water Heating Costs and extends the life of the water heater.
- Prolongs the Life of Water Heaters, Icemakers, Dishwashers, Coffeemakers and Plumbing Fixtures.
We stock a range of ion exchange resins including Seplite 120. SEPLITE® SC 120 is a high purity strong acid cation resin, gel type,with 7% cross-linking . It is used mainly for water softening applications of domestic and also industrial water .Compared with other resins in the market, our resins out perform all other resins in respect of service life and longevity.