$89.00 – $930.00
4 to 90 litres/min Heavy duty stainless steel 304 pressure vessel. Heavy duty quartz sleeve. High output, hard glass UV lamps for maximum efficiency. CE ballast with lamp failure indicator.
Disinfection should be considered a minimum level of treatment for those relying on private water supplies for their potable water needs. . Ultraviolet (UV) technology is one of the most effective, convenient and affordable whole-house solutions for effective disinfection.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Description -UltraViolet Sterilisers
Ultraviolet sterilisers are one of the cleanest, non-polluting, non-chemical disinfection technologies available today for the disinfection of our water supply. UV disinfection leaves no residues or chemical waste products and is the most natural way to kill virus and bacteria. Our very affordable UVC Lighting range of UV sterilisers are used in some of our reverse osmosis systems , and also for whole house filtration as a final disinfection step. Our UVC Lighting disinfection units are manufactured from 304 Stainless Steel have been designed to be user friendly, affordable and reliable. We offer a range of flow rates from 4 to 90 litres/min.
Ultraviolet sterilisers are often used for the following applications :
1.Household water supplies
2.Aquarium / Aquaculture
4.Medical and pharmaceutical industry
5.Food processing 6.Restaurants
9. Central water supply systems
10.Well water treatment
11.Water tower water treatment
12.Water supply stations
13.Bottled water treatment
14.Electronic industrial water purifying treatment
UltraViolet -Sterilisers – How it works
|An Ultraviolet (UV) disinfection system transfers electromagnetic energy from a mercury arc lamp to an organism’s genetic material (DNA and RNA). When UV radiation penetrates the cell wall of an organism, it destroys the cell’s ability to reproduce.|
|UV radiation, generated by an electrical discharge through mercury vapor, penetrates the genetic material of microorganisms and retards their ability to reproduce.|
|The effectiveness of a UV disinfection system depends on the characteristics of the water/ waste water, the intensity of UV radiation, the amount of time the microorganisms are exposed to the radiation, and the reactor configuration. For any one treatmentplant, disinfection success is directly related to the concentration of colloidal and particulate constituents in the water/ wastewater.|
|The main components of a UV disinfection system are mercury arc lamps, a reactor, and ballasts. The source of UV radiation is either the low-pressure or medium-pressure mercury arc lamp with low or high intensities.|
Features: UltraViolet Sterilisers
- High quality hard quartz material lamp and sleeve to maintain high output of 253.7nm.
- Quick and simple installation.
- Long service life saves your money- up to 9000 hours
- Visual LED display indicator failure.
- Polished stainless steel reactor chamber strengthens the UV reflection.
- One of the most environmental friendly ways to sanitise the water.
- Easy lamp replacement and maintenance.
- Wide range of applications and used in multiple water treatment applications.
- Without adding any chemical complexes nor change the taste of odour of the water and does not remove any
beneficial minerals in water.
- Able to kill 99.9% destruction of bacteria and virus under standard water quality and flow.
- Destroys bacteria and inactivates various viruses.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 25 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.