REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTERS RO200
$435.00 – $440.90
A high capacity, elegant reverse osmosis water filter. Perfect for a residential or commercial applications, coffee shops or small factories. Designed for commercial and residential applications. It is suitable for manufacturing, restaurants, coffee shop, food processing industries, shopping centers, dental hospitals, schools and hotels. Removes all contaminants from your water including fluoride and chloride.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Description: Reverse Osmosis Water Filters RO200
Commercial RO Systems Link to residential reverse osmosis water filters
Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Filters are economical and designed for commercial and residential applications . Reverse osmosis water filters are the proven and most effective way to remove contaminants from water. More: Ideal for applications like:
- Provide high purity water for steam sterilisers.
- Mineral free water for commercial dishwashers and steamers.
- Mineral free water for glass washers and window cleaning.
- High purity water for food manufacturing applications.
- High purity water for coffee machines.
5 Reasons why you should choose the Reverse Osmosis Water Filters RO200:
- Small in size, but high in capacity = best value for money.
- NSF approved components with DOW membrane( USA)
- Easy to install and all parts included
- Very reliable reverse osmosis water filter removes 99% of all contaminants
- Proven design manufactured by Americas most trusted brand.
Provide safe, pure water. It is suitable for manufacturing, restaurants, food processing industries, shopping centers, schools and hotels.
RO-200 reverse osmosis water filters improve both the taste and quality of your water. It reduces up to +99% of the chlorine, as well as objectionable odours and sediment. The reverse osmosis water filter also reduces the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: lead, copper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
Our RO-200 reverse osmosis water filter comes complete with a 11 gallons water storage tank and all the necessary fittings, installation kits, 1/4″ tubing, and a long-reach chrome faucet. All you need is a few household tools. Installation usually takes less than an hour.
11 Gallons Standards Water Storage Tank With Tank Ball Valve.
FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housings.
Two high rejection membranes, Each membrane is 100GPD at 100psi.
Build in electrical shut off valve to prevent any damage of the membrane.
Self Piercing Saddle Valve & Feed water quick connector.
Drain Saddle Valve.
1 Year Warranty.
30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
Completely Assembled, 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
RO-200 Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Specification:
Water Tank (Include) : 11 gallons.
Operation Pressure : 10 – 125 psi
Available in : 110 volt, 220volt, 240volt. ( 50 / 60 Hz)
Weight (System & Tank) : 25 kg
Dimensions: (system)- 50.0 (L) x 24.0 (W) x 80.0 (H) cm
(11G Tank) – 40.0 (L) x 40.0 (W) x 58.0 (H) cm
Cartridges Filters include :
1. 20″ length 5 micron Spun-polypropylene Sediment Filter.
2. 20″ length Granular Activated Carbon Filter.
3. 20″ length Block Carbon Filter.
4. 200GPDx2 TFC membrane.
5. 12″ Inline Post Carbon Filters.
The input water must meet the following criteria for proper Reverse Osmosis function:
- Temperature must be less than 45 degrees Celsius
- Iron content no more than 0.1 ppm
- Water pressure must me a mimimum of 40 psi (2.75 bar)To achieve maximum water production you would require the optimum 80 psi of water pressure
- PH not less than 3 and not more than 11
- TDS under 1000 ppm recommended
Product Brochure (JPG.File)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.