- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The MI-1 changes color based on the vapors present. This unit is good for indicating the air quality prior to it entering an Ozone Generator.
- Indicates moisture in process air
- Easy to install
- Low cost
- Changes from blue to pink when air is wet
Relationship between colour indicated and dew point of air.
- Bright Blue – Air is below -40-deg C Dew Point
- Light Blue to Purple – Air is above -40-deg C Dew Point
- White – Air is at or above 0-deg C Dew Point
- Black – Contaminated by high Ozone levels
- Yellow – Contaminated by Oil Vapors
- Red/Pink – Contaminated by Acid Vapors
- Green – Contaminated by Acid Vapors
|Dimensions||50 × 100 × 30 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.