REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM KCW-RO50
One of the most efficient Reverse Osmosis systems on the market, provides safe, great tasting and contaminant- free water that will remove any particles larger than 0.0001 micron including viruses, bacteria, chlorine, fluoride and organic matter.
The system incorporates latest in non-electrical pressure boosting technology for optimum membrane performance .
Includes all parts including pressure vessel, tubing, connectors and faucet.
This Reverse Osmosis System is made of high quality components and very good value !
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM KCW-RO50
One of the most efficient reverse osmosis systems on the market thanks to innovative pressure boosting technology. Reverse osmosis is a type of water filtration that removes potentially harmful compounds from drinking water. Many bottled water companies use reverse osmosis to purify their products. The KCW-RO50 utilises patented non-electrical pressure boosting technology to enhance the performance of the reverse osmosis system.
Benefits Reverse Osmosis System KCW-RO500 (with pressure booster):
- The RO treated water is not only pure but also great in taste and smell. This is because the RO system removes about 99% of chemicals from the tap water. So you do not have to bear with the taste and smell of chlorine anymore.
- Removes the disinfectants in water including chlorine and chloramine, as well as fluoride.
- With the removal of lead, mercury, chlorine, asbestos and other 2100 well known toxins, RO system significantly reduces the risk of illness and diseases.
- The water that you get from RO system hydrates your body at a faster pace.
- The pollutants are not collected but directly flushed down the drain.
- The pressure boosted system is one of the most efficient residential RO filterson the market.
Process -Reverse osmosis
Reverse osmosis occurs when the water is moved across the membrane against the concentration gradient, from lower concentration to higher concentration. To illustrate, imagine a semipermeable membrane with fresh water on one side and a concentrated aqueous solution on the other side. If normal osmosis takes place, the fresh water will cross the membrane to dilute the concentrated solution. In reverse osmosis, pressure is exerted on the side with the concentrated solution to force the water molecules across the membrane to the fresh water side.
The K-clean reverse osmosis system utilises innovative and patented world class booster pump technology that will boost the pressure up to three times that of the original inlet pressure. The energy for pressure boosting is derived from the pressure and flow of the concentrate flow- hence requiring no electricity to operate the pump. The inlet water passes a 3-stage pre-filtration process, including a first stage 10” one micron sediment filter, followed by a 5 micron activated carbon filter, and a third stage one micron sediment filter. An antibacterial post- carbon block filter after the membrane module removes any other traces of contaminants including chloramines and fluoride.
The RO system provides great tasting safe water and will remove 99.9% of all contaminants. The system can operate in both low and high pressure situations and has up to 50% reduced water consumption compared to similar systems on the market. The following is included in the membrane filtration package:
- RO System including 3 stage pre-filtration, RO module and carbon block post filtration.
- Non-electric pressure booster pump
- Water storage pressurised bladder vessel.
- Fittings including automatic shut-off valve,
- Mounting brackets
- Installation and operating manual
|Dimensions||44.5 × 38 × 54 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.