- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Ultrafiltration cartridge uses a separation process based on membranes with pore sizes in the range of 0.001 micron.
Replace the ultrafiltration cartridge every 2 to 3 years – life is dependent on water quality, usage and frequency of forward flush. A forward flush of the ultrafiltration cartridge at least once per week is recommended.
The Ultrafiltration cartridge should not be used on water with more than 15 NTU turbidity.
Ideally used for situations where the water supply is municipal water . For rain water supply we recommend installing a pre-filter prior to the point of use filtration system. The pre-filter can be installed as a whole house filter supplying the entire house including the KClean point-of-use filter.
Advantages of the Ultrafiltration cartridge:
- Does not remove minerals from the water.
- Relative low wastage of water as there is no constant flush like with RO membranes
- Relatively high flux rate of 120 l/hr
- Removes bacterial contaminants, viruses, cysts, algae etc
- Lower pressure requires- hence more energy efficient compared to RO
- More chlorine tolerant as opposed to RO membranes
|Micron Rating:||0.2 micron|
|Filter Life:||2 years|
|Filter Dimensions:||13″x3″, total dimensions with connectors: 15″x3″|
|Connectors:||1/4″ quick connect fittings, built in.|
|Dimensions||25 × 6 × 6 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.