KCW-006| Replacement Activated Carbon Filter
Replacement 5 micron 10″ x 2.5″ activated carbon Calgon Filter Cartridge used as the second and third stage for the KCW-006 alkaline filter.
Can also be used in all other RO systems or point of use filtration systems that use in-line push-in fittings
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Replacement Activated Carbon Filter Calgon Centaur™
Replacement 5 micron 10″ x 2.5″ activated carbon Filter Cartridge used as the second stage for the KCW-006 alkaline filter.
Can also be used for any water filter system that uses in-line carbon filters including fridge filters .
5 Good Resons why you should use our Activated Carbon Filter with Calgon Centaur activated carbon:
- High performance catalytic activated carbon with faster reaction times.
- Much more effective in removing chloramines as they require less contact time
- NSF AND WQA independently certified
- Manufactured by one on the most trusted manufacturers in the US.
- Very effective in removing organics and contaminants causing bad taste and odour in water.
The Catalytic Carbon cartridge contains Calgon Centaur™ Carbon. This is a specially enhanced carbon developed through an advanced process starting as Granular Activated Carbon (GAC). By altering the electron structure of GAC, it enhances its catalytic capability, enabling it to cause chemical reactions without changing its structure. As a result, it promotes a wide range of chemical reactions where conventional carbons are not effective.
- Ideal for removing Sediment, Dirt, Chemicals, Bad Taste & Odours.
- Dimensions are 248mm (9 3/4″) x 75mm . Will fit all 10″ filter housings.
- These filters have an endless shelf life if unused, so buy in bulk and save.
Click here : Calgon_Centaur_Carbon (1)
Click here: CentaurInfo (1)
|Dimensions||25 × 6 × 6 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.