INDUSTRIAL PERISTALTIC PUMP LONGER WT600-4F
Longer Industrial Peristaltic dosing pumps are ideally suited for heavy duty applications and industrial applications including chemical dosing of biocides, disinfectants etc.
We stock a wide range of peristaltic pumps in our warehouse in Brisbane. 240 V and 50 Hz.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Industrial Peristaltic Pumps- Principle of Operation.
Peristaltic pumps (also known as hose pumps, tube pumps) are a type of positive displacement pump which are widely used in laboratories, water treatment, chemical processing and food processing industries. It creates a steady flow for dosing and blending and is able to pump a variety of fluids with different viscosities. The user friendly industrial peristaltic pumps are designed for heavy duty applications and have a proven track record.
Pumping action is achieved by compression of a circular loop of elastomeric hose with two diametrically opposed rotating shoes. This rotational motion forces the fluid in the hose to move ahead of each shoe. When each shoe reaches the end of the loop, the reinforced tube immediately returns to its original shape. This ensures reliable suction and priming. The pump housing is partially filled with lubricant, aiding smooth running of the shoes on the hose. The inside of the hose and hose inserts are the only pieces of equipment in contact with pumped fluids. This facilitates the use of corrosive and even heated liquids without any damage to pumps parts.
Industrial Peristaltic Pumps- Applications.
- Dosing of flocculants and coagulents.
- Dosing of biocides for cooling water treatment.
- Dosing of chemicals for pH control.
- Dosing of corrosion inhibitors, scale inhibitors cooling water treatment or boiler water treatment.
- Dosing of disinfectants like sodium hypochlorite.
- Dosing of chemical cleaning agents for membrane filtration including RO.
|Industrial Peristaltic Pump WT600-4F with high IP rating and very robust and efficient pump with high-torque DC brushless motor. Suitable for working in dust and damp industrial environments. Delivers flow rates from 100 to 11000 ml/min and dispensing volumes from 100ml to 999 liters when adding the YZ35-13 or KZ35 pump head. WT600-4F features 128*32 LCD to display all the current information and parameters; it is easy to operate via membrane keypad interface or can be controlled through standard external control modules and RS485.|
|– Flow Rates: 100 – 11000 ml/min|
– Dispensing Volume: 100ml to 999 L
– Speed: 10 – 600 rpm
– Copy No.: 0 – 9999, ‘0’ means unlimited cycles
– Pause Time: 1 second to 99.9 minutes
– Back Suction: 0 to 9.9 revolutions (precision is 0.1 revolution)
– Calibration Time: 30 to 1800 seconds
– External Control Input: Control Start/Stop, Direction, Flow (0 – 5V, 0 – 10V, 4 – 20 mA, 0 – 10kHz, only one mode need to be chosen when ordering pump)
– External Control Output: Start/Stop, direction, frequency 0-7.5KHz
– Communication interface: RS485
– Power Supply: AC176 – 264V 50/60Hz
– Power Consumption: <300W
– Operating Conditions: Temperature: 0 – 40 ℃, relative Humidity: <100%
– Dimension (L×W×H): 360×215×243
– Weight: 12 kg
– IP Rating: IP65
|– Applicable Pump Head: YZ35-13, KZ35|
– Back suction: Prevent dripping of liquid when dispensing a certain liquid volume
– Operating code: Membrane keypad to set parameters and operation
– Control mode: Pump can be controlled internally through membrane keypand or externally through external control modules.
Display: 128×32 Graphic LCD displays the running status.
Prime function: Fast filling or emptying the tubing
Memory Function: Store all the running staus automatically
Calibration: The flow rates and dispensing volume can be calibrated to improve the accuracy.
Footswitch: Control Start/Stop of the pump.
|WT600-4F peristaltic pump Dispensing volume Calibration |
WT600-4F dispensing function demo
Install YZ35-13 peristaltic pump on peristaltic pump WT600-4F
WT600-4F peristaltic pump back suction demo
WT600-4F peristaltic pump Flowrate Calibration
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 20 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.