Chlorine Dioxide Solution – Zamiguard Clean Water
$210.00 – $1,975.00
Zamiguard Clean Water is a pure and stable solution of chlorine dioxide with broad biocidal action for prevention and elimination of pathogenic microorganisms in water. It is a powerful, 99.9% pure chloride dioxide solution for disinfection of drinking water and cleaning water lines.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Zamiguard Clean Water – Chlorine Dioxide Solution
Zamiguard Clean Water is a pure and stable solution of chlorine dioxide with broad biocidal action for prevention and elimination of pathogenic microorganisms in water. It is a powerful, 99.9% pure chloride dioxide solution for disinfection drinking water and cleaning water lines.
- Kills bacteria, viruses, yeast, fungi and algae
- Removes and prevents biofilm
- Is table for one month once activated
- Improves smell and taste of water
- Is safe and does not produce harmful by-products
- Is cost effective
Chlorine Dioxide is universally approved as a drinking water disinfectant and is a completely different chemical to chlorine.
Mode of Action
Zamiguard Clean Water is a two-part product that is mixed once (pour Part A into Part B) to produce a shelf stable, high concentration, chlorine dioxide solution for 30 days. Inclusion rates vary from 50 ml to 300 ml per 1000 L to achieve require levels of residual chlorine dioxide.
For efficient operation, the Zamiguard Clean Water system requires a water flow meter communicating to a dosing pump, to ensure the correct concentration is injected into the waterline.
Importance of Clean Water
One of the most critical components of the food preparation process is ensuring proper food hygiene. Especially during slaughtering and processing, when food can become contaminated at any point. Pathogens are also known to be harboured by equipment that come in direct contact with food. The use of unsafe water when preparing food can very easily result in cross-contamination and several food-borne illnesses.
In order to prevent food from being contamination, principles of food safety as part of a food safety program need to be put in place. Cleaning and sanitising are fundamental first steps in developing such a food safety program.
It is important to always yse clean water to wash and process food right from the start. All food contact equipment and surfaces should be properly cleaned and sanitised before starting any operation.
Animals consume large quantities of water. They often drink twice as much as they eat so ensuring they have access to high quality drinking water is critical to their health. The key to water quality is the prevention of microbiological contamination.
Even clean town water can becomes contaminated if it’s stagnant (i.e. stored in a tank) or not protect from environmental factors such as heat, bird droppings and water run-off.
Water can also become contaminated by the build-up of biofilm in the waterline.
What is biofilm and why is it harmful?
Biofilm is a slimy layer of bacteria and other microorganisms that adhere to the inside surface of waterlines. Biofilm poses risks because:
- It introduces pathogens into the water
- Medication, vaccines and other supplements delivered through the water can get caught in the biofilm and not reach the animals at the correct dose,
- The wrong animals can receive medication and vaccines when eventually released from the biofilm.
- Microorganisms in the biofilm can become resistant to antibiotics and may transmit antibiotic resistance to the animals when consumed by them.
- Various food-borne microorganisms are capable of forming, including Salmonella and Campylobacter
- It can cause blocked waterlines
|Dimensions||54.5 × 16.9 × 13.7 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.