fbpx

Author - Savin Selvamuthukumaran

Legionella Prevention with Hydrosense that can help speed up the recommissioning process and mitigate risk for you and your clients by providing accurate ultra-fast results for the most dangerous strain of Legionella - Legionella penumophlia SG1. It is vitally important that legionella testing not only become easier but also quicker. The sooner you can get a result, the sooner you can take action to protect lives. Legionella Prevention using Hydrosense Pro Hydrosense Pro Leverages smartphone technology to provide a safe and reliable...

Heavy Metals Removal Setup

Heavy Metals & Fluoride Removal - Geebung, QLD INTRODUCTION - THE PROBLEM Pacific Water Technology recently commissioned a heavy metal & fluoride removal treatment process for removal of high levels of heavy metals & fluoride out of wastewater coming from an Acid Pickling Plant in Geebung. The acid pickling plant uses an acid bath to pickle & passivate stainless steel, a manual pressure clean is then performed to clean any residual acid off the Stainless Steel and this rinse water is the...

Water Filtration Technical Services - Media Filters Monitoring & Maintenance Water Filtration Technical Services of Pacific Water Technology include a routine maintenance program where media filters including iron removal filters & activated carbon filters are monitored, their performance evaluated and parameters fine-tuned to optimise the performance of media filtration. Example - 63" Carbon filter Monitoring & Commissioning Monitoring of the 63" Carbon Filter - Iodine Test An example is the maintenance of commercial activated carbon bed filters used for chlorine removal for a large...

Need to recommission your water systems quickly and safely? Hydrosense can help speed up the recommissioning process and mitigate risk for you and your clients by providing accurate ultra-fast results for the most dangerous strain of Legionella - Legionella penumophlia SG1. Hydrosense Vs. Standard Recommissioning Procedures Full (MAINS) or Single System Disinfection (DC/HWS) STANDARD RECOMMISSIONING PROCEDURE (WITH LAB CULTURE ONLY) Day 1: Carry out full (mains) or Single System Disinfection (DC/HWS). Day 3: Take a sample and send it to the lab...

Managing Legionella Risk in Biofilm Only 10% of Legionella bacteria can be found in free-flowing water within water systems. the other 90% is found in biofilm. However, most methods of Legionella testing look for bacteria where it is least prevalent, in free-flowing water. If left undetected and untreated, small pieces of biofilm can break away under water system flow and infect or re-infect other parts of the system, clog filters and create problematic infections in dead legs. Prolonged periods of system stagnation,...

AUSTRALIA POST ARE EXPERIENCING SIGNIFICANT DELIVERY DELAYS. DELIVERY TIMES MAY BE LONGER AND EXPRESS POST MAY NOT BE GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY. IF SHIPPING RATES SEEM EXORBITANT, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR ACCURATE SHIPPING COSTS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING THESE TRYING TIMES.
+